Trying to find this Caradco part.

A handy person from Madison, AL says:
Jamb SOE
Use to push down to lock casement window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F69BBFDC-8F5D-4E06-9265-CCE4EE817779.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6D9E2C1D-893D-4C9C-80FA-2DA10BA27612.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for contacting us. Check out our 38-209 casement latch and see if this matches up to the part you're showing us.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at