Trying to get new vinyl window sash handles

A quick learner from Maryland says:
I have some older vinyl replacement windows that have handles on the bottom sash which allows you to open the window. There is one screwed to the window on each side of the bottom sash. The handles are nothing more than a vinyl piece that mounts on the bottom sash and when the window is closed, you can only see the lip of the handle that allows you to grab on to providing you a means of opening and closing the window. I don't know who the manufacturer of the window is but am trying t locate these handles as they are breaking off from age.

These hard plastic handles are 2 and 7/8" long. The mounting screw holes are 2" center to center. On the side of the handle where the screw holes are, the thickness is 1/8" tapering down to 1/16". This is the side that when the window is closed, this part of the handle is between the two sides of the window frame. The top side of the handle is 3/16" thick and is 7/8" in height.
User submitted a photo of a window lift handle.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I recognize this. Unfortunately, it is discontinued. We have a few other lifts you may want to consider as substitutes, though. Check out our 26-116, 26-174, or even our 67-025.
A quick learner from Baltimore says:
can you tell me the thickness of the 26-174 at the area where it mounts to the window?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Certainly. The tabs that mount against the window for the 26-174 are approximately 5/32" thick.
A quick learner from Baltimore says:
Same issue - did these work for you?
A home owner from Pittsburgh says:
God bless you for posting this! I have been trying to find a replacement for these for years.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)