Trying to identify 3 different parts to a sliding glass doors

A handy person from Pulaski, va says:
The first part is wool pile. I need something similar to it to replace on the bottom of the door. It looks to be about 1/4 thick maybe a little more. The second item is rollers for the bottom of the door. It is a dual roller with a Phillips type height adjust on the side. The last item is the strip on the bottom of the door that sits on the door track.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We carry many different sizes of wool pile, but we would not have what you show in your photos. The entire strip is something you could only get from the manufacturer who made the door. Could you just replace the wool pile by itself? If so, you can browse through our wool pile section to find a match.

As for your tandem rollers, they could be our 81-018. Take a look and compare its dimensions to your hardware to confirm they're the same.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)