Trying to identify the type of balance shoe and block and tackle

A handy person from Texas says:

Good morning. I have a couple of windows with a 28" block and tackle and the T-Lock balance that need replacing.

The window block and tackle assembly have a raised rib on the front of it. It is not flat.

I think the 1-1/4" T-Lock Balance Shoe, Closed Cam

Product Code: 15-195 is the closest fit, but unsure. Some of the bits on the balance shoe have broken off and are missing. So I am unable to provide a photo of the full piece that is removed from a window. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I plan on ordering four sets of assemblies and a few extra t-locks. Thank you. Casey.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1529.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1528.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1527.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1525.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1524 (1).jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like you have the 1" wide 15-230 T-lock shoe, which is used with a ribbed metal channel that measures 3/8" wide. We can supply the eight balances that you need but it will need to be a custom order. To get started, we'll need to know the stamp code printed on your metal channels. Thank you! 

Dimensions for 15-230
Dimensions for 15-230

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.