Trying to order the correct channel balance.....

A contractor from Maryville, TN says:
Hello, I am in need of two replacement channel balances and I know they are 1/2" Series 700 for a non-tilt window and are 27" long but I'm unsure of which spring weight to order. The stamp number is 163. I will attach 3 photos....one of a similar balance that is the same but shorter....one is of the 163 stamp.....and the other is the manufacturer sticker from an identical window. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190329_081915.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190329_155047.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190329_153324.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Many thanks for your correspondence. For your S700-27 Channel Balance, your spring weight code of (163) is equivalent to our stamp option of 2630. This will hold a sash weight in the range of 13 through 19 lbs. The (163) was a Japan spring weight code used a long time ago.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.