Trying to replace rollers

A home owner from Virginia says:
I have an aluminum sliding door in our basement. I believe it might be original with the house ~1969. The nylon rollers are shot, and I'm trying to replace them. I got the door out, only to find that I believe the roller assemblies are riveted to the bottom stile of the door. I marked the rivet with the red arrow. There are no markings to indicate the brand of door, but I'm sure it was contractor grade whenever it was installed. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roller.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I can't tell exactly what you have from these photos, but you might have an old Capitol/Ozark patio glass door. Take a look at the 81-016 with the roller in the top hole and the 81-017 with the roller in the bottom hole. Note you can switch the wheel to either hole if you need to. Also take a look at the 81-266 1-1/4" roller and axle kit or the 81-223 wheel with the 1-1/8" diameter wheel along with the 81-310 axle kit. See if these match up to your old part.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at