Tubelite Door Weatherstripping

A handy person from 37874 says:
Please indentify these weatherstripings. I need to replace both.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Front Door Inside Seal 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Front Door Inside Seal 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Front Door Outside Seal 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Front Door Outside Seal 2.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Your wool pile looks like it could be our 58-014. Carefully review and compare the measurements shown on the diagram below to double check that this is the right replacement.

Profile view of 58-014
Profile view of 58-014

A handy person from 37874 says:
I think you are correct with the 58-014 which are photos 3 and 4. I also need the item number for photos 1 and 2. I have attached again. It is a fuzzy like weather seal that goes on the inside of the door. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Front Door Inside Seal 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Front Door Inside Seal 2.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

It looks like the measurements for that wool pile are the same as those shown on the other. I would also recommend taking a look at 58-179, although, I believe part 58-014 may be the best replacement.

Profile view of 58-179
Profile view of 58-179

How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.