Tumbler for 82-317

A landlord from Fire Island Pines says:

I need the correct tumbler to purchase for a

RH Gliding Door Keyed Lock, Tribeca
Product Code: 82-317

I imagine that the tumbler is universal to Right and Left sliding doors

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the key cylinder that comes with the 82-317 are not available separately. If yours is broken you would need a new lock.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)