Turn Window Crank Replacement

A quick learner from California 91302 says:

I am looking for a replacement crank similar to the one in the photo.
It's about 12 inches long. Can larger or smaller.

The key is that the crank is screwed to the inside face of the window. It is not "built into" the window itself as is the case with more modern casement windows.

The home is going to be sold, so I am looking for the most cost effective solution. Looking for 4 in total. Two right hand and two left hand versions.


User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Peter. Please see our 39-268 operator. This may be the one you are looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)