Two plastic cylinders at the bottom of a bifold door

A quick learner from usa says:
Swisco- I am in need of one of the u-shaped plastic pieces at the top of the photo and two of the plastic cylinders at bottom. These are from bifold doors that are probably 35 years old. Thanks, Joel
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1325.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, I don't believe that your "U" shape fitting is available anymore. Our 23-134 pivot bracket might work, but it will depend on a few factors.

If possible, I would like to see what type of pin locks into this fitting. Also, are the nylon cylinders part of a another fitting?

A quick learner from usa says:
Here is another picture. This is the hardware on the top of the door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 31E7C1E1-8556-444F-89AC-6A1F35088DC5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 787AAC47-CDA5-4CA0-A69A-8D89AD77FA6C.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Your top pivot appears to be an older version of our 23-182. This should fit in the new style Johnson pivot bracket, the 23-134. The nylon bushing is no longer used by Johnson for their bottom pivot bracket, though. The bushing is now metal and part of the bracket. You can review the photos on its store page/

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.