Two replacement parts -shoe and pulley

A home owner says:
Can not find brand name for double hung windows - the entire spring system with the blue shoe is 28 inches... trying to order parts for 6 windows where spring system is not working.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6ADF7037-9129-4035-861B-18737296B275.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 161C13E5-1500-4434-AD26-2F85AE33FDEF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F5ADAE65-2188-437D-A9D7-6245A645A18A.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like a 15-233 Blue Knife Shoe attached to a Series 751 Channel Balance. We can supply this for you via custom order. Can you tell me the length of the metal channel, not including the shoe? Can you also tell me any stamp code on the metal channel? From there I'll get this started for you.

A home owner from Omaha, NE says:
The length of the metal channel is 27 inches and the stamp code looks like 26. I have 6 double hung windows
Profile picture of Bob

Can you double-check that stamp code? There should be letter(s) next to the 26. If you can't read it, we will need the exact weight of the window sash that these balances support. This way we can make sure your new balances are properly calibrated for your window.

Looks like it is stamped 27XHD
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 82BEA2B6-7180-4E9F-9FB8-60A1C9771B27.jpeg
Poor typing on my part -- 26 XHD
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for that. I am going to write up a quote to order (12) of these 27" Series 751 balances with the 15-233 Blue shoe attached. They will be stamped 26HD, which supports a window sash in the weight range of 19 through 24 pounds. Does that look right to you? Let me know if you have any questions prior to placing your order. 

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.