Two-sided Patio Dorr Handles needed

A quick learner from USA says:
Swisco,
We recently had our home built in Hernando, FL and would like to change out the patio door handles. My wife finds the outside handle to be inconvenient when entering the house with food items. The current outside handle is smaller than the inside with no gripping ability. Is it possible to install an outside or two-sided handles on the patio door that are true handles like the one in the attached photo? ? I don't know the make but have attached a photo of the current handles. Please let me know if you require further information to assist me with the issue. Thanks

Thanks for the quick response. I would need only the outside handle, but it does not appear to have any screws or a way to attach it. So, I may need to replace both that would allow for the outside attachment. But please guide me on the best method.

I just measured and as close as I can figure the numbers are
7 ¼
7/8
6 ½
As they are listed in your example, 88-014.
Also, I would be looking for Dark Bronze or Black for the handle color. Thanks

Installation holes are about 6 ½ inches, see attached photo, on the inside. Nothing on the outside. Hope this helps. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jerry Ext.Handle3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jerry Ext.Handle2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jerry Ext.Handle1.PNG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, the recessed handle set that your door uses, which is a similar design to our 82-002 or 82-008, is not designed to use an external handle. We do have a few pull options like the 88-009 and 88-002 but they can only be installed on the inside and attached to a handle set with the same 6-5/8" hole spacing. 

If your hole spacing has exactly 6-1/2" hole spacing, unfortunately, we do not carry any replacement pulls that would match. Also, please note that the 88-014 that you mentioned is an Andersen-specific part with 5-1/2" installation holes, which would be too small for your application regardless. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Detail of 88-009
Detail of 88-009

Alternate image for 88-002
Alternate image for 88-002

How to install the 82-002K sliding door handle key plug
How to install the 82-002K sliding door handle key plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.