Two tracks?

A quick learner from Sliding glass door accessories says:
Please let me know which of these two tracks my Viking sliding glass door should be riding on. The door can be made to ride on either one, but the one on the right in the photo is the only one that was originally rounded in profile. The one on the left was originally more squared off in profile (as you can see toward the end that track), but has apparently rounded off over time with the door riding on it. The door seems to move equally well on either track. I ask the question because I want to install a track cover and new rollers and want to make sure that I install them and the door correctly.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220711_120147.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I would think that your door should be rolling on the rounded track you show here. Follow the track to the jamb side of the door to see if the rounded track lines up with the patio door pocket that the door goes into at the jamb. 

For now, take a look at the 80-106 replacement track installation video. This video shows how the track should line up with the door pocket in the jamb of the door and will hopefully give you a little more insight on what you have to look for.

How to install a sliding glass door track cover
How to install a sliding glass door track cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Track
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.