U shaped entry door sweep

A home owner from New Hampshire says:
Hello Swisco, looking to replace the bottom rubber sealer underneath my front entry door hard to find do you have anything similar to this?
The old piece had 2 holes cut into it to be able to secure in place.
The old piece base was approx 3/4" and fit into a hollow u shaped channel in the bottom of the door.
The part that extended beyond the bottom of the door was also approx 3/4".
If you do not carry something like this , is there another prime door sweep I could use?
User submitted photos of a door sweep.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't recognize this sweep. It looks pretty old, so I'm not sure if it would still be available. Could you perhaps use something like our 58-176 as a substitute? This just wraps around the bottom of the door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)