UNIQUE 38-B-20 balance

A quick learner from Chile says:
I am from Chile and have some ?guillotine windows ? that are in desperate need of repair and maintenance. I cannot find parts here, the windows are approximately twenty years old. I shall send you pictures of what I have. The support or channel balences are 38 1/2 inches long and 1/2 inch wide without taking into consideration de plastic pieces at either end. We would need ten complete sets. I?m including photographs just to make sure I? Explained myself correctly. Do you think you can help me with this ? My channel balences are 15 millimeters in width. As for the length it is 99 centimeters long. We think that what is printed on the side is UNIQUE 38-B-20. (It is more than a little faded.) Thank you for all your help,I will be waiting to hear from you, Elena
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you have either our Series 351 or Series 390, depending on the size of the bottom shoe. The only issue is the length: these usually end on a full inch, not 1/2". If your metal channel is definitely 38-1/2" long then it will have to be a custom order.

Can you confirm the Series? You also say you need ten sets. Does that mean 20 balances altogether? 

Once you've confirmed this information, we can email you an order link and price quote for the requested quantity.

A quick learner from Chile says:
The length is 39 inches. There are eight windows so it should be 16 channels. Is this helpful?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for clarifying! I'm still not sure if you have the Series 390 or Series 351, so I definitely recommend looking over the dimensions we have for these balances to confirm. The Series 390 comes with the 15-001 shoe, which is 1-1/8" deep. The Series 351 comes with the 15-002 shoe, which is only 1" deep. Refer to the diagram below. Once you figure that out, you can go with our S351-39 or S390-39, as the case may be.

Comparison of 15-001 & 15-002
Comparison of 15-001 & 15-002
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.