Un-labeled, un-marked window crank, circa early 1960s.

A home owner from Miami, Florida says:

Please let me know what other photo angles or information I can provide.

Measurements:

• casing: 150mm X 50mm X 25mm
  • two hole base: 59mm X 22 mm, screw holes 7mm
  • swivel arm: 69mm X 15mm, hole diameter 12mm.

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Greetings. I believe you have an older style Miami operator. Take a look at the 39-054 which is the newer style replacement. See if it matches up to yours.

A home owner from Miami, Florida says:

Thank you, yes, the 39-054 does look like it would work. And, in the event it does not work, what is your return policy.

Much thanks. I've ordered the suggested part.

James

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi there. Glad we were of help! You can find details of our Return Policy here. Thank you for considering SWISCO.

A home owner from Gainesville, FL says:
Thank you both for this post! The original post showed a picture of the exact kind of crank window operator that are on my windows that have gone bad. I appreciate the help to find the replacement part for it! Been looking for many years to find it!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Great! Glad our discussions were of assistance to you. If you ever have any other questions don't hesitate to ask us.

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.