Unable to find replacement part for cabinet support hardware

A home owner from Orchard Lake, Michigan 48323 says:
I need to find a replacement part. The part attaches a slider draw/tray to the inside, side, of one of my Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets. The part was manufactured by Mepla and the part number is 600.010.09.25. I have attached some pictures, one includes some dimensions. The material is some type of beige plastic. I sent a previous file to you and receiver a reference # of 7475256. However that file did not include pictures, so please disregard it. We have been looking for this part for a very long time and think that it may have been discontinued. I hope you can help. Please let me know if more information is needed. We appreciate your help. Thanks!
Mary & Walter
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The Mepla part you are looking for is no longer available, I'm afraid. The closest substitution we have is our 32-339. Could you get this to work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)