Looking for Piece for Mount Drawer Locking Mechanism

A home owner from Pittsburgh says:

Under mount drawer locking mechanism missing a piece that you pinch to release drawer( it screws on and has a piece of white plastic that inserts into mechanism)

The tandem locking mechanisms are in place under the cabinet drawer but the one on the right side is missing the blue piece that you pinch to release or Re lock the drawer on the tracks. This piece screws on and has a white piece of plastic at one end that inserts into the entire mechanism. The length of this blue piece is 1 7/8" that is missing.

Sending additional pictures showing the slides( one slide is not pulled out due to missing locking mechanism.

If a matching part is not available, will I need to replace both?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 69C97589-F194-412E-B9A6-AD09973EB190.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 89935B7C-FEFA-498C-B2B9-4F5E2490D2E1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 40D536F8-0DAF-487A-ABAE-8AE2E2FF3935.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DAB10C54-A01E-4E37-A3A6-A669A2124DFB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 72CDDFA2-E952-4E50-BFE3-E87E9CE3C35B.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't carry individual components for these sliding lock devices on their own; you'd need to replace the entire component. The closest we have to these devices is our 32-336. Look these over and let me know if you think these are what you require.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.