Unidentifiable Parts Needed

A handy person from Brooklyn, NY says:
Hello, I hope this finds you well. I am trying to fix my window and need two specific parts to do so. I need a coil, specifically the one shown in the attached photo, and a coil balance shoe as shown in the second photo. Please help direct me to identifying the right parts I can purchase from SWISCO to fix my window. Thank you in advance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_Resized_20210517_183321.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_Resized_20210517_183945.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can definitely help, but I'll need a bit more information. First, can you tell me how thick the spring is? You also mentioned a shoe, but I don't see one in your photos. Just the spring and the cover. Do you have the shoe for me to see?

Thank you Mr.Tom, the spring is a half inch thick. I've attached the photo of the shoe, I did not realize I didn't attach the photo before. Thank you for reaching out, hope this'll suffice. I will also include 3 photos of the same sticker on my window, perhaps the shown details may help. Thank you again.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210522_203113.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210522_203109.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210522_202924.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210522_202612.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210522_202748.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Perfect, this is exactly what I needed. Your shoe here is the 15-228, which is designed to be used with the Series 160 coil. This just happens to be 1/2", too, so I think we have a winner. See our S160-10, since yours says it's rated for 10 pounds.

Finally, if you also needed that plastic cover, see our 15-150S single spring support.

Thank you so much, I have just finished purchasing all three items! Thank you again for your help, I really appreciate it. You're the best!
P.S I bought all three items from SWISCO! Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom

Awesome, thanks for your business! It means a lot. Please let me know if they work out, or if you run into any issues. We're always here to help.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.