Unidentified Reynolds Window Latch

A quick learner from Mankato, MN USA says:
I have a Vinyl Window- Reynolds Brand Windows ( The Tilt Sash Latch slides onto the surface of the window). The windows are Reynolds Comfort Zone Windows that I have heard are no longer made.

The latch is ovaled on one side (towards inside of window) and has the following markings.
-Large C on Ovaled side of bottom of latch
-small 195 on the small clip that secures the latch on bottom.
(see pics for close ups)

1" & 9/10 L
8/10" W
3/10 Tall
I would love to find a comperable latch.

Thank you for your time and suggestions.
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Have you seen our 26-390 and 26-391 yet? Could these work for you? Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)