Uniframe Replacement Window Parts

A quick learner from US says:
I'm Looking for tilt latch buttons for Uniframe windows.
These are not surface mount and the "prong" on them that attached to the internal mechanism has broken off. Hopefully new can just snap back in. (?)

Also looking for the plastic trim piece for the bottom of the upper window which also has the 2 connecting snap "prongs" broken off.

These are for windows in my parents house. What other information might u need for replacement parts and i will try to get the info from them. There are no identifying numbers on them that i could see.
Uniframe replacement parts
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Looks like your tilt latch has broken, but I'm not sure what it is. Do you have an undamaged one we can look at? If possible, I'd like to see it out of the window entirely. As for the trim, can you show me a clear picture of its end profile?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.