Unigrass 6000 Garbage drawer slide out

A quick learner from Jacksonville, FL says:
Hello, I have a kitchen garbage slide out that is broken. It is labelled Unigrass 6000. My troubles started when the small plastic piece broke (2 pictures of it). The remaining pictures are of the drawer slides and the garbage slide holder. I think I would be okay if I just replaced the small plastic piece (it is superglued together for reference). But I would like to just replace the entire assembly while keeping the infrastructure and dimensions the same withing the garbage slide. Is there any help for me? Thank you.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we have an exact match for your track system. It looks like a pretty specifically designed unit. That said, we do carry a selection of side-mounted drawer track kits that you may be able to adapt to your purposes. Look them over and tell me what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)