Unigrass 6600 20 inch drawer slide with 90 degree bend at the back.

A home owner from Lakewood, CO says:
The wheel on one of the slides is broken (see Slide JPG). I would like to order a replacement of the slide.

I also have included a photo of the drawer and the bottom rail on it (see Drawer JPG), if that is helpful for identification. The photo is upside down (oops) but hopefully you can see the rail. I don't need a replacement for the rail.

Thanks, Kim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Slide.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We carry a variety of side load drawer track kits, which you can see here. However all of ours are straight at the end, while yours seems to fold at a right angle. That means you won't be able to use your existing sockets with our newer track. I recommend our 32-018. We also have a video on how these install.

A home owner from Lakewood, CO says:
Thanks, Tom. I will follow your suggestion. Kim
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great! Please let me know how it works out, or if you had any other questions. I'm happy to help any way I can.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.