Unigrass 6600 Rear Mounting Bracket

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
Hello Dave, This goes to a small drawer. The rail measures 22 15/16 inches long. The marking on the shelf drawer is Unigrass 6600.

As the photo shows, I am just looking for the Drawer Guide Rear Mounting Bracket, Boot, Socket or whatever it is called.

The socket is 2" long and the boot or base is about 1 1/4" X 1 1/2" ....Those are rough measurements as it is hard to fit inside the cabinet.

Thank you!

Joe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG20210304134300.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! What you have here is the old Merillat brand socket. It hasn't been made in a long time but you can use our 32-119 as a replacement. Just note that ours installs using screws, so you're going to have to drill new holes for it. Staples would also work if you'd prefer.

A home owner from Hainesport, NJ says:
Just received the brackets you recommended (32-119). They were perfect. Installed them myself...and I'm a 75 yr old female that's moderately handy. Wish I had done this before I ordered replacement shelves that didn't fit & can't be returned!!!!
A quick learner from KY says:
So if I use the 32-119 what is the replacement part #for a 21" deep Merillet drawer?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell replacement drawers of any kind, so that's no something I can advise on. We only sell replacement hardware like sockets, tracks, pulls, etc. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.