Unigrass 6600 Sliding Shelf Hardware

A quick learner from Westborough, MA says:
Hi folks -

The hardware in my twenty year old kitchen cabinets is beginning to fail.

The plastic brackets which attaches to the back inner wall of the cabinet and holds the sliding shelf rails are failing.

The metal side rail is labeled "Unigrass 6600".

Do you sell replacement parts?

User submitted photos of a drawer bracket.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Joe. Please see our 32-119. This may be the socket you want. I would recommend comparing your dimensions to ours to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)