"Unigrass 6600" drawer slides

A friend from USA says:
Greetings,

I'd appreciate if you could point me in the right direction! Attached are pictures of the slides and sockets I need to replace. The longer track measures 23 3/16" in length. The socket is the type with the hooks, with an inner-to-inner width of 15/16" and inner-to-inner depth of 3/16".
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1460.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1462.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We sell tracks very similar in design to your originals, but they aren't exactly the same. The major issue is that your track ends with a 90 degree bend while all of ours are completely straight, tip to tip.

The best option I can recommend to our is our 32-062 track kit, which is 23-5/8" long, and the 32-018 back socket. This socket differs from yours in that it sticks straight out from the back wall of the cabinet, rather than lying flat against it. If you're willing to drill new holes to mount this bracket then you should be able to install our straight tracks without issue.

A friend from USA says:
Thank you, sir! Just returning to that project and will give this a try.

Kind Regards
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.