Unigrass 6600 drawer slides and rear mount bracket

A home owner from HOLLAND, OH says:
Looking for the hardware that match these items. The slide on the drawer itself measures just over 22 3/8 inches. The slides that are attached to cabinets measure just under 23 inches. Also need the same hardware with measurements of 19 1/2 inches on the drawer and just over 20 inches on the cabinet.

The rear mounting bracket needs to look exactly like the picture shown with the round extension on the one end as this pops into a metal channel which allows it to move left to right as needed. Please let me know if you have these. Thanks!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0475.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0472 2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0476 2.JPG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out. For the drawer glides, I recommend taking a look at our 32-060 which is 19-5/8" long. Since the measurement on the cabinet is just over 20", this should fit fit in the drawer space. 

In regard to the drawer bracket, unfortunate, we would not be able to provide you with an exact replacement. I'm afraid this part may no longer be made, however, our 32-119 will work as a suitable replacement. You would need to drill new holes to install the bracket. Take a look and see what you think.

For the glides measuring just under 23"  I recommend the 32-061. To compensate for the missing inch in the length, our 32-089 will work well to make up for it. Again, you would need to drill new installation holes to use this bracket as well.

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
SWISCO Grass Adapter Drawer Bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.