Unigrass 6600 rear mount slides

A quick learner from New England says:
Hi, I'm trying to find replacement slides due to worn rollers.
The length of the slide on the drawers is 22.5".
The length of the slide on the cabinet box is 23.5".

As you can see in the ZOOM pic, the slide ends at a 90 degree angle.
The bracket mounts to the back of the cabinet.
Having trouble locating an angled slide for the existing bracket.
Can you please suggest an equivalent replacement?
Thanks in advance.
Chris
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have this exact track, I'm afraid. That 90 degree bend you pointed out is the main issue. All of our tracks are straight front to back.

See our 32-061 and 32-062, though. These are similar in style and size. You may be able to still use them as long as you replace the back socket with something like our 32-018. Let me know what you think.

A handy person from Danvers MA says:
Hi- I have the same problem and wondering how this worked out. The slides dont have a 90 degree angle but do have a bit of a "bend". I am worried that the 32-062 might be a lttle too long. Any advice? Thanks- Nancy
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Nancy. I'm afraid the original poster of this thread never got back to us, but I'd be happy to help you as best as I can. What do you mean when you refer to a bend? Could we see a photo? That would help us determine if our drawer tracks will work or not.

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.