Unique 29-c-30

A quick learner from Vermont says:
I will need 8 of this style balance with a hook end. Can you quote me a price.
I also will need 4 of another size. 21-c-30. I believe those are 22" long but I have not checked yet.

Thanks Rick
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can replace this balance, but it will have to be specially made. I will email you two special order links for each quantity and size requested.

The balances we'll be using are a little different from yours. Specifically, they use a different spring rating system. For the 30" long balance, we'll use the 30C stamp for sashes weighing 19 through 24 pounds. For the 22" long balance, we'll use the 22B stamp for sashes weighing 10 through 16 pounds. You should weigh your sashes just to confirm that this information is correct.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.