Unique Door Weatherstripping Replacement

A home owner from Colorado says:
I need to replace the weatherstripping around my back door. It looks close to the Pella Push-In Bulb Weatherstripping (part 58-181), but from the picture, you can see that the piece that fits into the gap to secure the weatherstripping is in the wrong place. Any thoughts?
User submitted a photo of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank for you posting. May we suggest for you to take a look at our 58-173 and see if this is the weather stripping you are searching for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)