Unknown Drawer Glide

A quick learner says:
I included two pictures of the part that I'm looking for I'm not quite sure what it's called but it looks like it's some kind of a guide for the draw would you please let me know if you have this particular item one of them or rather I should say all of them fit into a Groove as you'll see from the one that's out of the apart on the dresser that it goes into I need about eight pieces. Thy are 1 and 3/4 long and 1/2 wide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190317_131035.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. See our 32-083. This is a little different than your old part, but do you think this might work for you as a replacement glide? Take a look and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)