Unknown Vendor Window Part

A home owner from Florida says:
Need replacements for old window cranks. House is old and nothing is standard. Can't identify manufacturer, although Swisco seems to be very close, if not it exactly. Crank base has the following part no engraved inside: PT NO 10-9231-LH-4.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E99C9770-FFBD-4D94-8183-10B4AFB41E7D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D0F0DE3D-27C1-494C-9642-550391794CFE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 171BEAFF-2532-46ED-A678-ACBD7F95002C.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I'm afraid it's very difficult to say what awning operator you need without seeing the intact link arm, including the hole at the end. Is there an undamaged version of this operator that you can show us that still has the link arm intact? In the time being, I have listed several sets of operators that have a similar mounting hole pattern to yours. Again, I can't really narrow down which is what you need without seeing the link arm. I apologize for the inconvenience, and let us know what you find. 

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.