Unknown Window Crank Operator

A quick learner from Ellenwood, GA. says:

39-252 looks like it may work. The distance from the top hole to the bottom hole on mine is 5 1/4"center to center, so is yours. The distance from the one bottom hole to the other is 1 1/8" center to center, so is yours.

In the second photo the arm that attaches to the window is 1 7/8" center to center on mine and 1 3/4" on yours.

Might you know the manufacturer of my window crank operators and if you 39-252 unit might wok for me? Thank you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 100_0800.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 100_0801.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 100_0802.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I do agree with you: the dimensions and mounting holes are the same, or close to yours. However, I can't tell from your photo what the hole at the end of your link arm looks like. Is a threaded hole that takes a screw like the 33-070?

As for the manufacturer, I can't say. Sometimes the information appears on a metallic AAMA sticker on the window itself.

A quick learner from Ellenwood, GA says:

Thanks for getting back to me. The threaded hole is just like the 33-070. As for the manufacturer I cannot find any stickers for that. The windows are very old. I've lived in the house for almost 35 years and have never been able to identify the make of the windows or operators.

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Your original Awning operator could have been discontinued. It could also be almost impossible to identify the manufacture of your window; most of the manufactures of this type of aluminum awning window are no longer in business. However, compare our 39-252 operator with yours. It looks very similar to me, and could be the one you are looking for.

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.