Unknown brand window is very hard to open

A home owner from Greenville, SC says:
Trying to find replacement parts for these windows. I do not see any identification or numbers on the windows. The windows are very hard to open, so I think that is the cause or these pieces breaking. Any advice as to repairing and replacement parts would be very helpful.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4295BFF6-2DA3-4D79-8601-3FA118790536.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5F890E48-EEC5-4F29-925E-2E18A64D4E37.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C8EF2903-A42C-49F1-84DB-820B2A9E07EA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C60FCF74-2184-481C-B9BC-8167C0C14DA2.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

If the window is hard to open, then the culprit is likely the balance. Looking at how your pivot bar has bent and how your frame has been damaged, it seems like you've really had to force this thing. 

I am confident you have a tilt window spiral balance, which makes things easy since there are only two options. Remove the balance and measure the diameter of the outer tube. If it's 3/8", I recommend our Series 900 spiral balance. If it's 5/8" instead, I recommend our Series 600. The video below may also be helpful. 

If you need the pivot bar, see our 26-297. I'm afraid we can't help with that broken frame, though. I don't think there's anything you can do to repair that. You may need an all new sash. If you don't know who made the window, maybe contact a local professional who might be familiar with homes in your area. They may know who made the sash.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.