Unknown style of window crank

A home owner from Indiana says:
I need some replacement cranks but don't know what style to purchase. Please help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like you have a very (very!) old style Andersen brand operator. These haven't been made in a long time and they never made a direct replacement for it. They're not interested in revisiting this style, unfortunately.

We don't have a confirmed substitute, but the best option we have in our inventory is our 39-264 operator, along with maybe a 39-362 adapter. I cannot guarantee that this hardware will work, and it may in fact be too big for your window, but there is nothing else I can think of that would work. This may be your best option.

If you want to give it a try, then I highly recommend looking over our return policy here . You may very well need to use it. It's ultimately up to you! Sorry we couldn't offer a better option.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.