Unknown window screen clip

A home owner from Imperial, Missouri says:
I'm hoping like crazy that you can help me. I've searched high and low for a screen clip/keeper like the ones I've included. My home is 12 years old and my vinyl windows have no distinguishing markings for a manufacturer or serial numbers. These clips push into a hole at the top of the screen and turn to keep the screen in place. (2 per screen at the top) The builder is no longer in business so I have no idea who may carry these. I've called every window supplier and hardware store in St. Louis with no help what so ever. Hoping you can help.

User submitted photos of a screen clip.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Bob. Yes, this appears to be a unique clip that seems to have been made for that particular manufacturer. We don't have an exact match, but I wonder if you could consider our 70-014 turn clip and use either a pop rivet like our 33-005 or just a screw to install. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)