Update and retrofit metal bifold closet door hardware

A home owner from Gainesville. Fl says:

I have 5 pairs of bifold metal closet doors in my 1972 house that I would like to spruce up. The tracts for the sets are 71" , 59" , and 47" (x3) in length. I'm wondering:
(1) do you carry replacement tracts of this style and in these lengths, or something similar?
(2) do you carry replacement spring loaded pivot and sliding pins of this style for upper and lower tracts? The pins are about 5" in height.
(3) is there a way to retrofit these metal doors so that they do not use a full bottom tract, but just a pivot bracket on the corners like modern wooden bifold doors? What hardware could accomplish this?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190216_083904.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190216_091602.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190216_084120.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190216_084037.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190216_084009.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Ryan. It looks like you have the old style Slimfold bi-fold doors. We offer the newer style hardware and we have learned that they're interchangeable. Start with taking a look at the 21-402 track. We do offer them in different lengths depending on the length you need. From there, see if our 21-001 bottom threaded pivot pins and 21-007 guide pins are a match for yours. Lastly, for the rubber stopper, consider the 21-277. I also recommend taking a look at the helpful media video we have on the replacement of the pins. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)