Updating Pella hardware

A home owner from 16066 says:
Hello, I am looking to replace the crank and the locking mechanism for my Pella windows. I prefer white, and I would also prefer the crank that folds on top of itself, if that will work. Please let me know what replacement options might work and whether they are DIY or hired professional. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpg
A home owner from 16066 says:
I would also be interested in the T-closing option in white.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We do carry the 39-109B handles, as well as the 39-227B T-crank. Unfortunately, the Pella covers for your operators have been discontinued and no confirmed replacement is available.

As for your lock, take a look and compare the 38-274 and 38-275 lock handles to yours. Thank you!

A home owner from Tampabay says:
I understand pella no longer makes the 38-275 lock handle screw but is this something I can get elsewhere?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We, unfortunately, do not carry the screws for this but a local hardware store that deals in Pella parts may be able to help. I'm sorry we couldn't be of greater assistance in this matter. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.