Upper corner inner window frame housing/bracket

A quick learner says:
I am purchasing the following replacement parts 26-117, 26-118, but I also need the same parts for the upper corner portion of the windows. Can you please provide me with the part number if you have in stock or can I use the same parts without the metal pivot bar?

Thank you
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
See our 26-110 and 26-111, along with the 26-119 finger lever. I highly recommend carefully comparing our pictures and measurements to your currently installed hardware to confirm these match. These parts often associate with the 26-118 and 26-117, but you can never be too sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.