Upper sash pivot bar - Farley Windows (1999)

A handy person says:
The attached image shows the existing pivot bar. We need a few to fix broken ones and a few spares as well.

Thanks for your help.
- Bob
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Bob. I'm afraid we don't have any nylon pivot bars. All of our pivot bars are metal, but one of them may still work for you. Before we suggest anything, can you tell me the distance between the tip of the pivot bar and the center of the first hole? Also, do you only use one hole, or do you use both?
A handy person from Macungie PA says:
I'd prefer metal. As you can see in these attached photos we use 2 screws and the distance from the tip to the center of the first screw hole looks like 31/32"
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I'm afraid we haven't been able to find anything with that exact hole spacing. That first hole especially is an issue. The closest match we could find is our 26-400, but I'm not sure if it could work. We also have the 26-369 and 26-412. Look these over and see what you think.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.