Upper and Lower Hinge Stainless steel 2 Bar hinge Set

A quick learner from Boca Raton, FL 33432 says:
My previous SWISCO Order # 1818816

Hello:
Like almost all the casement window pictures on your web site - mine are also rusted out - and badly. But the operators/cranks seem fine. I do have 6 just in case from previous SWISCO order.

I have PGT-1 label also has this: CA (I will need sets for 12 windows)
CA 440/540

I see three sizes available on you site for the Stainless Steel 2 Bar Hinge Set
10" No. 36-004-10 and two different 14" sets (1) 36-049 and (2) 36-004-14

Can you tell me which set will fit my windows and / or how can I measure in to order the correct one.
Also, when SWISCO says Set does that mean upper and lower - and not left and right??
Lastly, since my original parts are not available?? - is this what I should be doing? replacing these two Hinge sets?

Thank you very much, Joe

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Joe,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need to see photos of the original hinges to determine if one of the options that you mentioned could work for your repair. Also, see the diagram below that shows how we measure these types of hinges. Each of our product pages has dimensions for our replacement parts. 

Also, all of our hinges come in pairs to replace the top and bottom hinges on a left or right opening window. We do recommend replacing both hinges at the same time to make sure that the top and bottom of the sash is equally supported. Thank you. 

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.