Upper and lower rollers for sliding screen door

Contractor from Florence, Oregon, USA
Sep 19, 2020 7:04 pm
Upper and lower rollers for sliding screen door, the kind on regular patio sliding doors. I've looked through your zillions of photos and have not been able to find these. I attached four photos with dimensions plus one of the handle on the glass slider in case it might identify the manufacturer. I could find no name on any part of this assembly.

Thank you for your assistance!
20200919_152939screen 20200919_152956screen 20200919_153023screen 20200919_153129screen sliding-door_handle
5 user uploaded images
2 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
Sep 24, 2020 1:23 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

I don't recognize these rollers at first glance but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend replacements for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Contractor from Florence, Oregon, USA
Sep 24, 2020 1:45 pm

Thank you for your reply. In an effort to not have this project in my face for too much longer, I spent an hour in my shop and with a pair of generic rollers and some scraps of high-density polyethylene I made a new set. They work great!

Thanks again for your effort.

Skip

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts