Upper and lower rollers for sliding screen door

A contractor from Florence, Oregon, USA says:
Upper and lower rollers for sliding screen door, the kind on regular patio sliding doors. I've looked through your zillions of photos and have not been able to find these. I attached four photos with dimensions plus one of the handle on the glass slider in case it might identify the manufacturer. I could find no name on any part of this assembly.

Thank you for your assistance!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200919_152939screen.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200919_152956screen.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200919_153023screen.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200919_153129screen.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sliding-door_handle.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I don't recognize these rollers at first glance but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend replacements for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

A contractor from Florence, Oregon, USA says:

Thank you for your reply. In an effort to not have this project in my face for too much longer, I spent an hour in my shop and with a pair of generic rollers and some scraps of high-density polyethylene I made a new set. They work great!

Thanks again for your effort.

Skip

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.