VIWINCO pivot bar

A handy person from Bumpass, VA says:

VIWINCO replacement windows install in 2009. Pivot bar very small and cheap potmetal. Need 10 replacement pivot bar/pin. Hopefully better quality See pictures.

Thanks for your help. Richard

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your inquiry. Because your pivot bar is still installed, it makes it difficult for us to be able to recommend a replacement without seeing the entire part. Is there any way we can have you remove this pivot bar and send some additional images along with some detailed measurements? From there, I am sure we can search for what you need. 

Thanks Paul. I got a Tilt Pivot bar from the window. See new pictures. It looks very similar to your Part# 26-499 pivot.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the additional photos. Look into the measurement specifications of our 26-316 and let us know what you think. 

I looked at the 26-316 and it is very similar. Hole spacing appears to be the same as the 26-499. However the 26-499 has a "T" head like the one that came off our window. I ordered 10, 26-499s.
Best regards, ...... Richard Lear
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.