Vaughan Bassett dresser drawer replacement pieces

A quick learner from MI says:
Broken guide on back end of drawer itself and broken guide on the dresser guide as well. Toouch down pressure when drawer was open likely caused the breaks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15793917241647619864959902707345.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This reminds me of our 32-081 Kenlin Socket. Could this work on your drawer? Take a look and let us know what you think. 

A quick learner from South Saint Paul, MN says:
The drawer slide has broken on my Vaughn Basset drawer. Do you sell under mount center slides? I am desperate.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your post. I suspect you can use our 32-053 Track Kit as a replacement. The video below shows how to install it. Take a look and see what you think. 

A quick learner from MO says:
An olderVaughan Bassett dresser. Looking for handles with 3" centers.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16906633199748756160466777427077.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We sell a number of different drawer pull handles with a 3" hole center spacing. The bad news is that none of them have the same design as your original. That doesn't mean they won't work, just that they won't match.

You can see our full selection of pulls here.

A quick learner from North Carolina says:
I am missing the plate insert for my Vaughan basset foot board. Help please!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that we don't sell the kind of hardware you're looking for. My recommendation is to contact the original manufacturer of the foot board directly for assistance.

How to install a drawer track kit
How to install a drawer track kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.