Do I have the 26-106 or 26-338?

A home owner from USA says:
I need a vent lock or a sash stop. Its similar to the picture from a homeowner in Connecticut on 7/19/2010. The 26-106 was recommended. the item I have on my 1992 silverline vinyl windows is called a sash stop I believe. I'm not sure which item to purchase the 26-106 or the 26-338. Can you advise me on this
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I am not sure what you have, and I am not sure how I can confirm which of these will work. You should compare the dimensions and style of the 26-106 and 26-338 to your own hardware to determine which is better. You can view detailed dimensions of each on their respective store pages.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)