Vent Stops

A quick learner from USA says:
Can you help me identify and replace two pairs of these vent stops?
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-539 to see if this is the vent hinge you are looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)