Version of 84-011 with a stronger spring and metal roller?

A home owner from Green Valley Arizona says:
I have screen door and have purchested roller assembly 84-011 from you in the past. The mechanisms seem to have weak spring and here in Arizona, plastic does not last well. Are there any equivalent models of that roller assembly that have stronger springs and metal rollers? Thank you Judy
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid they don't have a corner roller in this size with anything other than a nylon wheel. As for the strength of the spring, the roller uses a adjustment screw to keep the wheel adjusted. The spring just keeps some tension on the wheel, it's not meant to hold up the weight of the door. I don't think the spring would have any bearing on how long the roller itself lasts.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.