Vertical sliding window part - request for help.

A home owner from Cupertino says:
Can you help me identify this part? They are used throughout the windows on my house and are getting old an brittle. One of the pictures that I attached shows the two labels that were attached to the inside of the window and might help identify the manufacturer.

Here is some of what is written on the label:

CAWM administrator
MFGR: PHP-032-1
Series: K/KN
Aluminum vertical slide window
I.D. No. PHP0693 U53-90/VS

ETL SPONSORED
Spec: DH-R15
Code: PI0403
Series: K
MST: 4'-0"x6'-0" 3'-11"x3'-0"

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
Plastic window parts
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. Please take a look at our 87-204 sliding window guide. It look similar to what you have, however, it is only available in black. Let us know if you think this could work for you.
A quick learner says:
Hi Mike,
That looks like the right part, but I am really not crazy about the black color. Do you know of any way to get the part in white? I'm going to need about 40 pieces.

Thanks,
Michael
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, the manufacturer does not currently make this part in alternate colors. I am sorry we cannot provide an alternative for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.