Vetter Sliding Patio Parts

A quick learner from Chippewa Falls, WI says:
I have two Vetter 6" sliding patio doors that need replacement parts. The doors are about 20 yrs old. The glazing strips need replacement as does the insulation strips surrounding the door panels. Can you help me?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named fullsizeoutput_264a.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named fullsizeoutput_264e.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named fullsizeoutput_2651.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named fullsizeoutput_2654.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We might be able to help but our in-house door expert will need some time to look into this for you. We will do a deep-dive into our hardware sources and get back to you as soon as we have a solid answer for you. Thank you!

A quick learner from Chippewa Falls, WI says:
Much appreciated!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there! I looked into this, but I'm afraid that we aren't able to supply the weather stripping channel you show in your photos. Can you reuse your channel? If so, you can see if you can insert one of our wool pile types into it. You can see our entire selection here, that way you can pick the best size for the job. 

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.