Vetter Window Guide

A home owner from Wisconsin Rapids says:
looking for the part that releases the window so it can be dropped in to clean. They are on the top of the window and have prongs that go into the window casing, but the prongs are broken off. The number on the window is 12 10 92 88 I am told they are Vetter windows.
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we have a top sash release lever that will fit your window. It would depend on the size of the forks. You can see our entire selection here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)